Glowing, soft and nourished skin begins with proper care by first removing hardened, dead skin cells. Left untreated, skin becomes stiff, dull and crusty. Remove dry, flaky skin and unclog pores with beneficial sea salt mixed with oils and botanicals to help replenish tired and dry skin and leave you with that rosy post-scrub glow.
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz jars, supplied with a wooden measuring spoon, our salt scrubs and scent blends are created with powerful healing and health in mind, mixed with food grade ingredients and natural dyes.
Each blend includes moisturizing coconut and almond oil in these 4 scent varieties.
- Lavender, mixed with lavender buds and essential oil, can promote relaxation and stimulation of new skin cells.
- Lemongrass, mixed with dried lemongrass and essential oil, can be antibacterial in nature while stimulating circulation.
- Peppermint oil mixed with jojoba beads can provide cooling sensation to relieve itching and reduce pain.
- Citrus includes grapefruit, orange and tangerine essential oils known to help boost the immune system and increase energy
- SEASONAL OFFERINGS: Fall Sun - a blend of grapefruit, orange, cinnamon bark and clove evoking an autumn sunset.
~100% Pure Essential Oils
~Oxide powder for color
This salt scrub is awesome for use on your feet in the shower or tub. In addition to the general benefits of a salt scrub, we've included botanicals in each one to complement the scent and to add extra exfoliation. Those are listed as follows:
Lavender - lavender buds
Peppermint - jojoba beads
Lemongrass - dried lemongrass
Citrus Blend - no added botanicals
**AND seasonal offerings of FALL SUN**
Though the weight may vary slightly, the average weight of product is 2 oz.
ABOUT JOURNEY TO JACOB'S LADDER:
Jacob is a young man with autism who has aged out of the public school system. Despite years of vocational training, he was still considered "unemployable". As a result, we have created a home based online sales business to provide Jacob with a meaningful and purposeful life after school.
The business name is Jacob's Ladder. We have created a Facebook page to chronicle the process of training Jacob in various aspects of an online sales business. It is called Journey To Jacob's Ladder. Please feel free to join us on the journey!